sábado, 8 de janeiro de 2011

Why Ron and Hermione?

While the blog "Fanfic Ron e Hermione" is in Portuguese, the love for Ron and Hermione is universal. So, I would like to invite fans of all nationalities to share their feelings with us.
I, Dieimi Somers, have already stated several times why I love Ron and Hermione (to read the text, use the Google translator) and why I consider them the most compelling couple of world literature. I admit that at many times it is difficult to express in words what we feel, but the attempt can be immeasurably pleasurable. Therefore, I would like to invite you, fans of Ron and Hermione (to read the text, use the Google translator), to share your reasons for loving this Bloody Brilliant couple!

Thanks to Lise for review.

3 comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...